Saturday 14 December 2013

Challenge 110 - Anything Goes !

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Happy Christmas challenge.  Don't forget to check back later to find out who the lucky winner is.

Before we tell you about our next challenge it is with heavy hearts we have to give you the sad news that this will be our very last challenge :)

We would like to thank you all for your many years of joining in with our challenges and we hope you have enjoyed them as much as we have and will continue to love using Basic Grey !

We would like to say a HUGE thank you to our sole sponsor, Simon Says Stamp, for their generosity and commitment to BasicGrey Challenges and for providing you with such a super prize each challenge.

On a personal note I would like to thank everyone with whom I have had the pleasure of working alongside at BasicGrey Challenges to DT members past and present and also to the Guest Designers we have had over the years.  This has been an amazing Design Team to work with and I thank you all for your hard work and for becoming my friends.  I love you all !

**nose blow and tear wiping break** 

So, our final challenge is......

ANYTHING GOES !

just remember to use a Basic Grey product and let us know in your post what that is.  Oh, and don't forget that we are also now limiting the number of entries that you can make to three. 

As always, our wonderful sponsor, Simon Says Stamp is offering one lucky winner a fab $25 shopping spree in the Simon Says Superstore

(Please note: This is a voucher code that entitles the winner to a $25 saving off their order in Simon Says Stamp, P+P charges will still apply unless the conditions are met to earn free P+P, please check here if you would like to see these conditions)



And now onto the cards made by the DT to inspire you even further 




Mieko
Using Basic Grey aspen frost



Clare
Basic Grey 12 x 12 Marjolaine


Heather
Basic Grey used - Vintage - Phresh & Phunky




Jacqui
Basic Grey used - Figgy Pudding 12x12

Jo
Using 25th and Pine




Julie
Using Basic Grey Jovial 6x6 papers


BasicGrey...Kraft pad






13 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that this will be your last challenge! I have really enjoyed entering and i wish you all the best of luck in the future! Merry Christmas BG Girls!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to hear this is the last challenge. I have enjoyed joining in. Thanks for all the inspiring challenges and to SSS for their wonderful sponsorship

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is sad indeed that Basic Grey Challenge is closing - It has been a fun ride entering the challenge - I wish you and your DT a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - enjoy your next adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so sad to hear this will be your last challenge. This was the very first challenge blog I ever entered, quite a few years ago, and I had the honour of being a guest designer way back in March 2011. You've always had fantastic DTs, and of course they've been using the best papers!! Best wishes to all the BG girls.

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh! Over the time I have been entering challenges, yours were among the first and the most frequent. I am very sad to see you guys quit! I so wish there was something I could do to keep you going! What can I say but good luck with your future endeavors, and Happy Holidays!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm SO sad to hear that this is the farewell challenge for BG challenges! BG Challenges was also one of the very first challenges I ever entered and I became a huge fan as it gave me a wonderful outlet to used all my stash of BG papers and products. Then I was SO honoured to join the BG team. I will miss seeing all the beautiful inspiration from the BG DT and miss all the wonderful challenges that you provided for us.
    Farewell BG Challenges and Happy Holidays to the BG DT!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sad to see another Challenge blog close, but wishing you all the very best for your future endeavours :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful artwork design team! I'm sad this will be the final challenge! It's been fun to see all of the creative inspiration with all things BG!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It´s really sad news that this is your last challenge! :( Thank you for all you did for us and good luck for the future! Edith

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sad to hear this is the last challenge! Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What sad news! I do understand that this is a necessary decision, but you will most certainly be missed. Thank you for so many interesting challenges and for the great inspiration.
    Have a most blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to hear that. I really liked your challenges even though I didn't get to play along as often as I would have liked. Thank you for all the previous inspirations. All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, we love to read them :)


xx
BasicGrey Challenges Team