Monday 20 August 2012

Challenge 74 - Bold and Bright Challenge - WINNER !




I am so sorry it has taken me so long to draw a winner of this challenge.  I have just bought myself a new computer and it has been a nightmare to set up and it completely slipped my mind that I needed to do this.  Better late than never as they say !

So, without further ado the winner of the Bold and Beautiful Challenge is ......

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers: 


Timestamp: 2012-08-20 04:57:09 UTC

Many congratulations Linda !  Could you please email us at basicgreychallenges@hotmail.co.uk so we can explain how you claim your prize !

Jo and the BasicGrey Challenges Design Team x

1 comment:

  1. Setting up a new computer is not my favourite pastime either. Hope you managed to sort it out. Congrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, we love to read them :)


xx
BasicGrey Challenges Team